Stand Together for Youth
Join Champions for Children to help with the most urgent needs of children and families
Join together for children and students in northwest Ohio
Your giving circle membership donation qualifies you for special updates and events while making an impact for young people and families
Champions for Children Giving Circle members make a difference in the lives of children and students in our community with their annual tax-deductible membership gift of at least $400. Champions for Children members are invited to special networking events and receive updates from Mercy Health leaders about the hospitals and Mercy College of Ohio.
Once a year, Champions for Children membership giving is pooled and members collectively select a priority project that addresses the needs of children and families that turn to Mercy Health for support or for initiatives that benefit students of Mercy College of Ohio. When you stand with other Champions for Children members, you make a greater impact together.
Benefits of Membership
- Social and networking opportunities
- Meet Mercy Health and Mercy College of Ohio leaders for updates
- Vote on a priority project to benefit from membership donations
- Make a larger impact by joining together with other donors who are passionate about supporting children, youth and students
- $200 - Mercy Health associate annual membership
- $400 - Annual membership
- $800 - Sponsor level annual membership
- $25,000 - Endowment membership for 10 years