Give a warm welcome for babies!
Your gift will ensure families have a modern, updated and comfortable place for a safe birthing experience
Having a baby is a precious time in a family's life. Families want a comfortable, home-like place with the most advanced medical equipment during a woman's labor and delivery. And modern, well-furnished mom/baby suites allow both parents to stay in the room with their new baby until it's time to go home.
Hundreds of mothers and babies each year rely on our birthing team and facilities at Mercy Health for a safe delivery and a smooth transition into motherhood.
Donations for this fundraising initiative:
- Invest in new cutting-edge monitoring and medical technology
- Ensure both mother and baby are safe and healthy during and after delivery
- Create a nurturing, comforting environment in labor and deliver rooms and mom/baby patient suites
- Provide education, emotional support and postpartum services to help women prepare for giving birth and recover after delivery
With help from donors like you, our refreshed labor and delivery unit will set a new standard of excellence in helping mothers bring their babies into the world with confidence and peace of mind.
For more information about giving opportunities to support The Birth Place renovations, contact:
Better Birth Days for Families, With Your Help
Donations of any amount will provide needed improvements for The Birth Place labor and delivery unit and upgrade medical technology for the safest, best, most comfortable place to give birth. Special recognition and naming opportunities are available:
- Naming opportunities from $5,000-$500,000
- Donor wall recognition starts at $2,000
Enhance the Birthing Experience
Ensure a modern, comfortable place to give birth and welcome a new baby