Make an Impact
Ensure the best specialized care for women of all ages
Women have unique health care needs
Your giving supports a range of specialized services for every stage of a woman's life
An illness or medical condition can affect women differently than men. And women have their own health needs that require special screenings or medical care, like mammograms and prenatal care. Support from Mercy Health Foundation Greater Lima donors for the Women's Wellness Fund helps Mercy Health provide a comprehensive lineup of services for women of all ages.
Donations to the Women's Wellness Fund make a difference and save lives by providing financial support for enhancements including:
- The latest 3D mammogram technology and software updates
- Financial assistance for mammograms or breast ultrasounds for women who qualify based on need
- Renovations and equipment replacements in the Women's Wellness Center
- Support services, support groups and journals for women diagnosed with cancer
- Community health education about the importance of annual mammograms and screenings
With your help, these investments will ensure the best health care for women right here in Lima and west-central Ohio.
Support Life-Saving Health Care for Women
Your gift is vital in providing comprehensive health services and the highest quality specialized care for women, close to home. Mercy Health can make ongoing updates that enhance care, thanks to donors like you.
Ensure the most advanced medical care is available for women here in Lima
Donor-funded screening revealed Carrisa’s high-risk status
After Carrisa Waitman felt a lump in her breast, she turned to Mercy Health St. Rita’s Medical Center. A donor-funded 3D mammogram confirmed the lump, and also identified calcifications in her other breast. Now considered high-risk, Carrisa can get routine mammograms as part of her preventative care.