Save a Life
Support addiction treatments that help people recover
You can help someone take the first step on the road to recovery
Our treatment programs and community awareness events support people who want to overcome addiction
Mercy Health Marcum and Wallace Hospital is committed to helping everyone overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. We depend on donations designated for Substance Use Recovery to provide a number of resources for our community and to directly support patients through their recovery journey.
Some of the services your donation will help provide:
- Peer support individuals and counselors that focus on substance abuse
- Coordinate treatment options and referrals to other organizations
- On-site evaluations to screen for addiction
- Recovery Rally annual event
- Addiction counselors to speak with participants at community events
- Narcan giveaways
With your support, people struggling with addiction can get the help they need. Your gift may be the lifesaving helping hand someone needs to turn their life around.
Can We Count on You?
Your donation to Mercy Health Foundation Irvine for Substance Use Recovery ensures each person is supported with compassionate, effective treatments to help them get and stay sober.
Make a Difference
Save lives by ensuring people get help to overcome addiction